- 2 cups Distilled water
- 1 cup Isopropyl alcohol, at least 70-91% concentration
- 1 TBSP Dawn dish soap
- 3 drops Tea tree oil (optional)
- 1 Paper Towel Roll
- Cut your paper towel roll through the middle with a serrated knife.
- Flip them over and stick into a jar or previous Lysol/Clorox wipes box.
- Mix the water, rubbing alcohol, and dawn dish soap.
- Pour around the edges of the paper towel roll. Let it soak in for 2 minutes.
- Pull the middle paper towel roll out and throw away. Now you can pull from the middle.
- Store in a closed container with a lid.
Ingredients for Natural Disinfectant Spray
1 – 4 oz glass spray bottle or trigger spray bottle
70% + Isopropyl Alcohol or 140 proof or higher Vodka
10 drops of hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide was effective with a concentration of 0.5% and an incubation time of 1 min.
30 drops of essential oils (any one you like.)
Here are some good ones:
Tea Tree / Melaleuca – Antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral.
Lavender – Antifungal, antihistamine, anti-infectious, antimicrobial, antiseptic
Orange – Antiseptic
Cinnamon -Antibacterial, antifungal, anti-infectious, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral
Clove – Antibacterial, antifungal, anti-infectious, antiparasitic, antiviral, disinfectant
Eucalyptus – Antibacterial, anti-infectious, antiviral
Lavender – Antifungal, anti-infectious, antiseptic
Check out Nancy’s new book: